|These sessions are specifically designed for those contemplating self-employment through the setting up of their own business. The focus is on the individual which is where the energy is drawn from. We don’t build businesses, we set out to build people and then support those people in building a business.
- Are you fit for purpose
- Company structure and corporate image
- Researching the market
- Defining your product
- Profiling your first customers
- Looking at the money
- Your Customer Journey Satnav™
- Financial; funding and planning, Tax and HMRC
- Financial; cashflow and bookkeeping
- Have you got a viable proposition
- Marketing basics; the Customer Journey Satnav™
- Marketing Offline (includes design, wordcraft, and image sourcing).
- Marketing Online (basics of web and social media).
- Creating the Pitch
- Legal issues; Intellectual property; Terms and Conditions; insurances