|Through the NCMB you have access to learning, teaching, training programmes together with practical workshops to get you in a position to move forward quickly and professionally.
Designed and delivered by business professionals these courses and workshops have proven themselves to be both fun and definitive in their content and value to the business owner.
- Where do I start NewMe™: Ideal for the would be – or new startup.
- Customer SatNav™: Defining the product, profiling the customer and backcasting your journey to the buyer. This course focuses resources and assists in creating both the marketing and business plans.
- Pitch and Put: Creating and perfecting your business pitch, creating a video of your delivery and putting it online.
- Accountancy SatNav™ : Setting up accounts and bookkeeping, making returns to HMRC, managing cashflow.
- Running a home based business.
- Mobile communications and ICT.
- Startups for the over fifties.
- Building a business for Creatives: How to make a business from your hobby.
- Tendering for public and private sector contracts, preparing a quote.
- Sales and selling.
- Staying Legal: Business Law, Intellectual property, trade marks, patents.
- Engaging with Words and Images.
- Engaging with Design.
STARTUP AND BUSINESS ACCELERATOR COURSES
- The Micropreneur™: A comprehensive business accelerator programme delivered in a mixture of workshops and one to one sessions both face to face and through remote access. This programme is available at two levels; level 1 for those seeking to grow a business that has been operating for up to two years and level 2 for all business seeking general growth.
- NewMe™ – Be your own Boss: The ideal course for those considering (pre-start) or newly embarked self-employment with their own business.
SPECIAL INSTITUTIONAL PROGRAMMES
Taken from the above portfolio of workshops and courses, we work with local authorities, colleges and other institutions creating and delivering support programmes for those wishing to develop their own business. NCMB have a good track record in delivering bespoke programmes on behalf of HR departments for those facing redundancy or in transition to potential self-employment.